English calls: Peter Tear +33 758 320 351 or +44 7717 022 772.
Catégorie : Peter Tear English Pages Page 1 of 13
This square farmhouse consists of a residential part, 517m² and a fully independent rental part, this wing currently generating an income of 30,000 euros / year. A few minutes from Merville aerodrome.
- On the ground floor : the entrance opens into a beautiful living room, billiard area, fully fitted kitchen, living room, lounge and office. A semi-underground Flemish cellar, a bathroom and a linen room.
- Upstairs : 7 bedrooms, including a master bedroom and a bathroom.
- A leisure area with a beautiful indoor swimming pool and a gym.
- Garage for 2 cars with motorized doors.
- Hangar, 300m², ready for renovation has a small stable.
- Rental wing comprising 2 dwellings with 3 bedrooms each does not overlook the main house.
The whole property is on 9.613 m ² of parkland.
English calls :
Peter Tear +33 758 320 351 or +44 7717 022 772.
Plus d’informations / more information on page :
Charming bourgeois house near the city center with garden and large garage for 2 or 3 cars + parking together with a separate apartment.
- The ground floor consists of a beautiful living room, with parquet flooring and marble fireplaces, and a fitted kitchen. Study. Verandah overlooking a beautiful garden.
- First floor: 3 bedrooms, bathroom and laundry.
- On the second floor: 2 bedrooms and 1 attic.
- Beautiful vaulted cellar.
- A second independent building offers a large garage or workshop allowing for parking of 3 vehicles and a large loft-style apartment (to be refurbished) in duplex, approximately 100 m².
- Private parking and a building plot complete the offering.
The « extras »: large garage workshop, completely independent duplex apartment, approximately 100 m², building plot. Excellent potential …
This quirky and unusual, but stylish house is set on 8,000 m² of land in open, rolling countryside just over half an hour away from the beautiful beaches of the Opal Coast. With a spacious inner courtyard (which could easily accommodate a sizable swimming pool) and a large, attractive kitchen garden, the layout of this detached house, 328 m², would easily lend itself to use for hospitality.
The property is entirely on one level:
- Entrance is through a stunning 94 m² verandah, with six pairs of glass doors, into 92 m² of spacious living area, consisting of a generously equipped, fully-fitted, open-plan kitchen, a central fireplace and insert, a lounge and dining room.
- A 28 m² airy corridor leads to three big, bright bedrooms (17, 22 and 24 m²), the 26 m² bathroom and a 23 m² laundry / boiler room.175 m² of attic remain to be fitted out as well as an outbuilding totally independent from the house, all with tremendous potential.
Large double-exit garage. Two vaulted cellars are entered by balustraded stair from the verandah. Pellet boiler heating. Autonomous sanitation.
A total renovation has succeeded in maintaining the period characteristics of this charming, spacious apartment, offering a large and wonderfully bright open living space. It comprises :
- An extremely attractive living room complete with original parquet floor and marble fireplace, ample cupboard space, an open fully-equipped kitchen, bathroom and toilets,
- The large quiet bedroom has a view of garden.
Recent wood double glazing. Heating: city gas. Blank energy diagnosis