English calls: Peter Tear +33 758 320 351 or +44 7717 022 772.
Catégorie : Peter Tear English Pages Page 1 of 6
Ici aux Halles de Quercamps avec l’acteur anglais Douglas Reith
Notre collaborateur Peter Tear continue de faire découvrir les multiples facettes de la région Audomaroise à ses compatriotes britanniques, en anglais of course !
Merci aux Halles de Quercamps pour leur accueil et bravo pour cette mémorable journée de foire aux vins .
For sale – A « Bel-étage » townhouse on the Boulevard right in the centre of Saint-Omer, directly opposite the magnificent park and gardens. This attractive property has a garage and also a small sunny back garden which boasts a view of the cathedral.
The living space is on the first floor, all on one level, with the garden on to which a pleasant veranda opens.
- It consists of a very spacious living room, an office, kitchen and a storeroom.
- Upstairs: 3 large bedrooms and a bathroom.The large attic (55 m²) on a concrete slab base could easily be converted into a beautiful parental space.
Its central location with its own garage, its airy spaciousness, and sunny garden with the cathedral view, are the indisputable assets of this pleasant house which, with a little care and flair, can be made into a delightful home.
For sale – Between Saint-Omer and Le Touquet: A truly magnificent property dating from the end of the 18th century. Situated on the banks of the River Aa, this charming building, almost scenically set, houses a mill with its original paddle wheel.
As you enter, the mill wheel is facing you like a work of art – and in perfect working order.
- The main house has 100 m² of space with a drawing room, a living room, kitchen, bedroom and veranda.
- The property also offers: a large gite of great character and charm with accomodation for 12 people (210 m²) together with a 75 m² apartment, also used as a gite, complete with kitchen and bathroom.Outbuildings of 70 m².
The entire property covers approximately 6.500m² of land along the River Aa. There is huge potential here with the possibility of acquiring two other annex buildings currently rented at a good level of profitability. The magnificent, tree-lined grounds with the river flowing through, create a wonderfully relaxing atmosphere. The perfect spot in which to be at ease. Double glazing. Heat pump.
For sale in Campagne-les-Wardrecques: Pretty single-storey house peacefully located on a beautiful countryside plot of nearly 1,300 m² only a few minutes from St-Omer.
- All on one level: Entrance, beautiful living room with solid parquet floor and a fireplace with insert, well equipped and fully fitted kitchen, toilets, a bathroom and 3 bedrooms.
The enormous basement has a 2-car garage, laundry area, wine cellar and leisure area. Plus: A beautiful genuine Spanish slate roof. Recent PVC joinery.Electric heating and fireplace with insert. Mains drainage. PVC double glazing.