English calls: Peter Tear +33 758 320 351 or +44 7717 022 772.
Catégorie : Peter Tear English Pages Page 1 of 12
Charming bourgeois house near the city center with garden and large garage for 2 or 3 cars + parking together with a separate apartment.
- The ground floor consists of a beautiful living room, with parquet flooring and marble fireplaces, and a fitted kitchen. Study. Verandah overlooking a beautiful garden.
- First floor: 3 bedrooms, bathroom and laundry.
- On the second floor: 2 bedrooms and 1 attic.
- Beautiful vaulted cellar.
- A second independent building offers a large garage or workshop allowing for parking of 3 vehicles and a large loft-style apartment (to be refurbished) in duplex, approximately 100 m².
- Private parking and a building plot complete the offering.
The « extras »: large garage workshop, completely independent duplex apartment, approximately 100 m², building plot. Excellent potential …
This quirky and unusual, but stylish house is set on 8,000 m² of land in open, rolling countryside just over half an hour away from the beautiful beaches of the Opal Coast. With a spacious inner courtyard (which could easily accommodate a sizable swimming pool) and a large, attractive kitchen garden, the layout of this detached house, 328 m², would easily lend itself to use for hospitality.
The property is entirely on one level:
- Entrance is through a stunning 94 m² verandah, with six pairs of glass doors, into 92 m² of spacious living area, consisting of a generously equipped, fully-fitted, open-plan kitchen, a central fireplace and insert, a lounge and dining room.
- A 28 m² airy corridor leads to three big, bright bedrooms (17, 22 and 24 m²), the 26 m² bathroom and a 23 m² laundry / boiler room.175 m² of attic remain to be fitted out as well as an outbuilding totally independent from the house, all with tremendous potential.
Large double-exit garage. Two vaulted cellars are entered by balustraded stair from the verandah. Pellet boiler heating. Autonomous sanitation.
A total renovation has succeeded in maintaining the period characteristics of this charming, spacious apartment, offering a large and wonderfully bright open living space. It comprises :
- An extremely attractive living room complete with original parquet floor and marble fireplace, ample cupboard space, an open fully-equipped kitchen, bathroom and toilets,
- The large quiet bedroom has a view of garden.
Recent wood double glazing. Heating: city gas. Blank energy diagnosis
For Sale – Saint-Omer: Beautiful and large bourgeois house with a magnificent facade in the immediate vicinity of the city center, tastefully decorated, with garage, terrace and walled garden. The recent renovation has been done with respect for the interior and exterior cachet.
- Ground floor: Entrance, living room with parquet flooring and fireplace, fitted kitchen, shower room and toilet.
- 1st floor: On parquet, 3 bedrooms with integrated storage, a bathroom with toilet.
- 2nd floor: 2 bedrooms, a large amenity room that can become a 6th bedroom, with mezzanine.
- Annexes: A beautiful terrace, two-car garage, outbuildings, cellar, workshop.
Aluminum double glazing, 5 single-glazed windows. Central heating : gas. Mains drainage.